Rogue City pride ourselves on being a professional and leading edge studio, staying organised & hygienic while keeping our studio fun and worth the experience!
In keeping, we have a few housekeeping rules we ask that all clients – regardless of experience – to abide by.
- All appointments will require a minimum $100 Deposit to secure your booking.
- Deposits are payable via Direct Bank transfer. Your Artist will advise details at time of booking.
- Further progress payments can be made towards your booked appointment, in amounts of no less than $100 per transaction.
- Failure to pay your Deposit within 48 Hours may result in cancellation of your appointment request.
- All Deposits are non refundable. Your Deposit will remain on your account for a period of 12 months from date Deposit made.
- Deposits can be redeemed for in Studio purchases within the 12 month period.
- If you are unable to attend an appointment within this 12 month period, please notify your Artist or Rogue City Tattoo to extend the expiration.
CANCELLATIONS & RESCHEDULING
- If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, you must give your Artist or the Studio at least 48 HOURS notice.
- 48 Hours notice must be given either by Contacting us via Website, Social Media to the Studio or your Artist, by phoning the Studio or email.
- Failure to give 48 Hours notice will result in your Deposit being forfeited.
- If you are needing to reschedule, your Artist will arrange a new appointment around their current bookings and intakes.
- To ensure your Touch up is for free, you must contact your Artist or Rogue City Tattoo within 4 weeks of receiving your Tattoo.
- Your Artist will arrange an appointment around their current bookings and your availability.
- Failure to attend this Free Touch up appointment will subsequently result in a chargeable session
Gift Vouchers are not available until further notice.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for a period of 3 years from date of purchase on the Gift Voucher.
- Gift Vouchers are non transferrable and can only be transferred with written consent.
- Gift Vouchers can be used as a Deposit, although Cancelling your appointment without 48 Hours notice will result in forfeiting that same value from the Gift Voucher.
- Gift Vouchers do not result in a priority booking.